Most High, glorious God, enlighten the darkness of my heart.
Give me true faith, certain hope and perfect charity,
sense and knowledge that I may carry out
Your Holy and true command.
+ Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi to discern God’s will +
These precious rosaries are made in honor of the Blessed Mother Mary.
The Aves and Paters are made from beautiful clear or black faceted Czech beads. Adorning the Aves and Paters is the San Damiano crucifix and Eucharist center hand cast from vintage antique pieces. Beautifully detailed tiny hand cast medals with the Blessed Mother and Jesus adorn the Pater bead.
The San Damiano crucifix is the one that St. Francis prayed before in 1205. As he prayed a voice said, "Francis, go repair my church which is falling into ruins." Francis repaired the church and then went out into the community realizing that God's message to him was to restore the entire Catholic Church.
Use this sacramental as a reminder of your faith and to call upon Our Lady's intercession for your intentions and know that prayer can overcome many obstacles and lead us closer to Our Blessed Mother Mary and Her Son.
The rosary is a great power from which graces of conversion, love, repentance and peace are received. The more we spread this devotion to Mary, the more others will pray the rosary.
FIFTEEN PROMISES OF THE VIRGIN MARY GIVEN TO ST. DOMINIC FOR THOSE WHO PRAY HER ROSARY FATIHFULLY:
1. To all those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
2. Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some signal grace.
3. The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against Hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin, and dispel heresy.
4. The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies; it will substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world, and elevate them to desire heavenly and eternal good. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
5. Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
6. Those who shall recite my Rosary piously, considering its mysteries, will not be overwhelmed by misfortune, nor die a bad death. The sinner will be converted; the just will grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary will not die without the consolations of the Church, or without grace.
8. Those who shall recite my Rosary will find during their life and at their death the light of God, the fullness of His grace, and will share in the merits of the blessed.
9. I will deliver very promptly from Purgatory the souls devoted to my Rosary.
10. The true children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in Heaven.
11. What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
12. Those who propagate my Rosary will obtain through me aid in all their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Son that all confreres of the Rosary shall have for their brethren in life and death the saints of Heaven.
14. Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are all my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.